|BK - Bayu Pratama|
Group learning is one method of learning that can be counted on to improve student learning. By learning groups, students are taught to exchange ideas and discuss problems and appropriate solutions to resolve existing problems. But the study group can sometimes be inefficient because the event turned into a joke and blather. They are Tips for Efficient Study Group:
1. The number of members of the group maximum is 5 people. With group members who are not too many students are expected to be more focus in discussions.
2. Determine study materials well in advance before the study group carried out. Determining the learning material before learning groups performed is very important that all members can prepare for the material to be discussed.
3. Time study group at least 2 hours each meeting and conducted 3 times a week. Effective learning time is noon or afternoon after resting at home. Try to keep every member to come on time at the place agreed upon earlier.
4. Create a learning atmosphere that serious but relaxed. Each group member is expected to focus on material discussed. Avoid prolonged joke or play the handphone while learning groups. If your friends are joking too long do not hesitate to admonish, order to achieve learning purposes of the group.
5. Choose a comfortable place to study and quiet, away from the television or the crowd. Quiet place to study groups and comfortable is very helpful in increasing concentrations in the process of learning and discussion.
6. Take advantage of time to work on problems that have been agreed upon. Each member must work on individually. If there are members who can not work on a problem, other members who must explain to him until he understands. Do not hesitate to ask if it can not work on the problems. When all members of the group no one can afford, make a note about it to ask the teacher at school.
7. Do not hesitate to help explain to other group members. The more often you explain a matter to someone else then your getting in too mastery of the material